The TL30 RGB LED Tube Light from Godox is a lightweight LED light with a compact tube-shaped form factor, featuring a bi-color Kelvin range from 2700-6300K, with an incredibly high TLCI rating of 99 and CRI rating of 97, so colors will render with extremely high accuracy in still and video applications alike. It also features full RGB gamut output for an array of up to 36,000 available colors, with green/magenta adjustability, and 13 tunable effects.
For all its versatility, the TL30 is simple to set up and use. It is easily controlled using intuitive, built-in analog controls and an LED display, and also pairs with the free-to-download control App via Bluetooth from up to approximately 98 feet away. An integrated lithium-ion battery will power the TL30 for 60 minutes at full power, and it recharges or operates via a USB-C port from any 5V/2A USB source. Built-in magnets allow it to attach to any metal surface, and each end of the tube has a 1/4"-20 threaded female socket.
- Surface Area: 11.8 x 1.5"
- Beam Spread: 180°
- Color Temperature Range: 2700-6300K
- RGB, CCT, and HSI Color Modes
- Full Gamut Color Mixing
- Hue and Saturation Control
- Advanced Green/Magenta Control
- 13 Tunable Effects
- 0-100% Dimming, Bluetooth Control
- Integrated Li-Ion Battery, USB-C Port
- Advanced Green/Magenta adjustment
- Bluetooth control with free App
- USB-C charging port
- Integrated lithium-ion battery, 3.6V/2900mAh/10.7Wh
- Embedded magnetic mounts
- 1/4"-20 Mount on each end
- 36,000 Colors