Five-legged, Ultra-stable guitar stand!
D&A products enhance the safety and security of your instruments, and the Starfish Passive Guitar Stand is no exception. The Starfish stand features five wide-stance angled legs and has been tested to endure over 30 degrees of tilt without tipping over. There's no danger of the head's yoke marring your guitar's finish, thanks to D&A's Grip Friction System, comprised of over-molded soft nodules of thermal plastic elastromer (TPE), a polymer that's safe for all guitar finishes and virtually eliminates the possibility of slippage. The Starfish's height can be adjusted with a single knob, accommodating instruments of almost any size, and the whole stand folds down quickly to around half its regular size for enhanced portability. D&A guitar stands deliver the support and protection needed for the studio and stage.
- Ultra-stable single guitar stand supports your axe safely and securely
- 5 legs take a wide stance to prevent tipping; stable at up to 30 degrees of tilt
- Grip Friction System, with soft tooth-like nodules, virtually eliminates slippage
- Contact points are over-molded with non-marring TPE polymer that's safe for all guitar finishes
- Accommodates most guitar shapes and sizes
- Yoke fits neck thicknesses up to 2-1/8"
- Fits Guitars, Basses and Ukuleles (Varies by headstock shape)