What does Acoustic Array mean?
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo is a speaker system engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon our revolutionary Bass Array® format from our bass guitar cabinet designs. The AA-MINI speaker system features a specialized 8” woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle. This line array column utilizes 4 custom designed 1.5” neodymium soft dome drivers. The use and placement of the line array provides exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals provide. The custom 8” woofer delivers tight, punch and roundness for the lows and lower mids, while the upper mids and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with our preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. At 21 lbs, Acoustic Array® MINI is a versatile package ideal for a variety of instruments and venues.
- Dedicated Mic and Instrument Channels
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch (Inst. Ch)
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments (Inst. Ch.)
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids (Inst. Ch.)
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus Effects
- Innovative Acoustic Array® Speaker System Design
- 8” Woofer w/4 x 1.5” Soft Dome Driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight, 21 lb Compact Cabinet Design
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- XLR Direct Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Output