Grippy, Actively Secure Guitar Wall Hanger!
D&A builds products that enhance the safety and security of your instruments, and the Headlock Guitar Wall Hanger is no exception. Made from a strong chromed steel alloy with built-in bracing, the Grip is over-molded with thermal plastic elastomer (TPE) material with soft tooth-like nodules that effect what D&A calls their Grip Friction System. Guitarists and collectors will be glad to know that the Grip's yoke virtually eliminates neck slippage. When you place your guitar in the yoke, gravity activates the closing of nearly indestructible polycarbonate gates that guard against accidental impacts but still allow your guitar to be seen. Plus, the Grip Guitar Wall Hanger is designed to hold your guitar at a safe distance from the wall, minimizing the risk of bumping the guitar against the wall during placement or retrieval.
- Chromed steel alloy hanger is tested to safely suspend guitars up to 50 lb.
- Soft TPE over-molding prevents neck/headstock damage and is safe for all guitar finishes
- D&A Grip Friction System, with tooth-like nodules, virtually eliminates slippage
- Has nearly indestructible, clear polycarbonate gates to guard against impacts and show off your axe
- Accommodates nearly any stringed instrument (varies by headstock shape)